GG1000-1A5 Casio G-Shock Watch
This is the latest new addition to the MASTER OF G MUDMASTER Series. Mud Resist construction helps to ensure that nothing gets into the watch when down and dirty work takes you deep into the dirt and sludge. Multiple gaskets are used on the pipes that guide buttons and shafts, which keeps mud out. These pipes not only act to protect buttons from impact, they also enhance button operation. In addition, Twin Sensor capabilities provide instant access to direction and temperature information when needed under tough conditions. The face of the watch is marked with large Arabian numerals at 12, 3, 6, and 9 o'clock for easy reading. The face is illuminated by a Super Illuminator, high-brightness auto LED light to ensure high visibility under virtually any conditions imaginable. The band surface is processed to resemble a cloth band texture, and the hour and minute hands are shaped with points that make them resemble warning markers. All buttons have a checkered surface for surer operation, and the overall design is tough and rugged.
G-Shock- Toughest Watches featuring Atomic Timekeeping and Tough Solar Technology
GG1000-1A5 Casio G-Shock Watch
- Case Size: 56.2 x 55.3
- Case Thickness: 17.1mm
- Weight: 92g
- Shock Resistant
- Mud Resistant
- Buttons use cylinder type guard structure with gaskets for shafts and cylinders to prevent mud and dust from getting into the watch
- 200M Water Resistant
- Digital Compass
- Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
- Measuring range: 0 to 359 degrees
- Measuring unit: 1 degree
- 20 seconds continuous measurement
- Hand indication of North
- Bidirectional calibration
- Magnetic declination correction
- Bearing Memory
- Display range: -10 to 60 C (14 to 140 F)
- Display unit: 0.1 C (0.2 F)
- LED backlight (Auto LED Super Illuminator Backlight, selectable illumination duration, Afterglow)
- Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers
- World Time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + UTC), daylight saving on/off
- 5 Daily Alarms (4 one-time and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly Time Signal
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 second to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Full Auto Calendar (Pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Low Battery Alert
- Accuracy: 15 seconds per month
- Battery: SR927W x 2
- Approx. Battery Life: 2 years
- Module 5476
- Band Length: 145mm - 215mm
Casio G-Shock Watch GG1000-1A5
Watch - SAME DAY - FREE SHIPPING always at TQ Diamonds.com!
International and Express Shipping available at Check Out.
Casio Timepiece warranty
YOUR WARRANTY CARD IS VALID ONLY FOR SERVICE IN THE COUNTRY OF PURCHASE.
This product, except consumables or articles with limited resistance (e.g. battery, band, case), is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality at the time of delivery for a period of one year from the date of purchase ("warranty period"). During the warranty period, and upon proof of purchase, the product will be repaired using CASIO reconditioned replacement parts or the product will be replaced with the same or a similar reconditioned replacement model within a reasonable period of time. To obtain these warranty services, please take or send the product, postage paid, with a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase that shows the date of purchase, to a CASIO Service Center such as TQ Diamonds. There will be no parts or labor charge to you for valid warranty services.
This warranty is void if your watch was purchased from an online auction site or has been damaged by unauthorized service, negligence or accident, or other causes not relating to defective material or workmanship.
Don't risk losing your warranty buying a watch from an online auction site that can't offer a valid warranty! TQ Diamonds is your #1 authorized dealer.